If your company is leveraging cutting edge technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) , machine learning (ML), data science (DL) , Drones, Block chain or extended reality (XR), we want to hear from you!! The Fund is seeking companies registered in one of UNICEF'S programme countries that have impressive working prototypes and a commitment to open source licensing.
- Companies that are developing software solution using frontline technologies such as block chain, drones ,artificial inteligence , machine learning, data science , machine learning etc.
The venture fund particularly seeking solution that :
- Address challenges to accelerate results for children.
- Are optimized for low -resource environment (eg. low connectivity , limited mobile access.)
- Focus on reducing rather than widening inequalities.
- Are able to deliver in multiple languages including smaller languages.
- The UNICEF Venture Fund is offering up to US$100K in equity-free funding for early stage , for profit technology startups that can improve the lives of children.